Happy Friday! I just had to post a photo from June's first birthday (July 31). She got the chair as a gift from her mom and dad...she feels like such a big girl in it. :)
A little recap from this week:
- June has learned how to bite when she is mad. It hurts, trust me.
- Matt has been in St. Louis for business since Wednesday. He's only called about 10 times.
- June has a few new words: thank you, please, Grandpa and whoops!
- I have tasted at least 30 different cookies for Christmas Cookies and Holiday Baking magazine this week alone. Ugh. If I go anywhere over the weekend, I should probably just ride my bike.
1 comment:
June is precious. She looks just like you Hanna. You are right we live so close to eachother and we have not gotten together yet. We will need to plan something this Spring.
Post a Comment