Matt and I just did Bike Ride to Ripey, the BRR ride as they call it in Iowa. It was absolutely gorgeous weather. The Perry bank said it was 58º! Hard to believe, considering two years ago when we rode it, it was -17º. I pulled a typical "Hanna move" and forgot a very important part of gear. Matt and I were getting unpacked for the ride and I realized I left my cycling shoes on the kitchen table. My mom and June came all the way to Perry with the special delivery. My entire team waited for me. :) It was a great 23 miles with some head wind on the way out. The All Nine Yards Team rides at a pretty good pace, but drink enough beer in between stops to still make it a fun ride. Man, do we have spring fever.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Matt and I just did Bike Ride to Ripey, the BRR ride as they call it in Iowa. It was absolutely gorgeous weather. The Perry bank said it was 58º! Hard to believe, considering two years ago when we rode it, it was -17º. I pulled a typical "Hanna move" and forgot a very important part of gear. Matt and I were getting unpacked for the ride and I realized I left my cycling shoes on the kitchen table. My mom and June came all the way to Perry with the special delivery. My entire team waited for me. :) It was a great 23 miles with some head wind on the way out. The All Nine Yards Team rides at a pretty good pace, but drink enough beer in between stops to still make it a fun ride. Man, do we have spring fever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment