My lastest creation...
I'm somewhat in between design projects at the moment. This is when I always get a creative burst. I'm so lucky to be able to stay at home with kids because it also allows me to work on what ever type of art project I like. Client-based graphic design isn't always enough for my creative spirit. I'm pretty excited about this new bracelet. I have created all of the graphic beads by hand by using a resin substance and brass flea market findings. There are a few flaws...but this was just a trial run to see if my idea would work. Can't wait to make more using the same concept! But of course, I just got a new graphic design project. So many ideas, not always the time!
Thanks for letting me "show-n-tell". I do miss that part of working with other creatives. Whenever I ask June what she thinks, she always says the same thing. "Niiiice." "Ohhh." Or "huh."
2 comments:
Love it!!!!
I like it. You are the most creative person I know. From Kelsey's little wine glasses to helping with Wedding invites. Love the jewlery and paintings.
Post a Comment