Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hope you had a wonderful Easter! It was Faye's first holiday. We spent it seeing a lot of family in Jefferson on Saturday and a small gathering on Sunday at home. June and Faye had fancy matching dresses for the occasion. Which, of course, I didn't get a photo of! Grandma Sheryl did hopefully. June hunted eggs in the yard and ate Easter basket treats all day. Note for next year: do not fill eggs with dried apricots. June has totally cleared her system.

Finally a photo of my two girls together! This is June's version of holding Faye.

June dressing up as usual.

Yes, this is Matt driving the van. Doesn't he look good?

June got Grandma Betty to play dress up. Notice the sequined headband. They also played ball back and forth. I asked June if she wanted to read a book at one point. She replied, "No, Mom. I'm playing with Grandma Betty!" Okay okay.

Me and the two girls. June is hiding from Uncle Mike. He is so scary. :)

No comments: