Monday, August 2, 2010

Junebug is 3!!! Can't believe my baby is that big. She really enjoyed being the center of attention on her big day, of course. She had lots of people over to share her day with. Thanks to all who helped construct the Piepel Fort. It will create many memories as my girls grow.


My friend, Jenny, made this horrific cake. The cake is beautiful and she did an amazing job, I just can't believe I let my 3 year old have a BARBIE cake. Ugh. Oh, well. She's as girlie as they come, I can't stop it. She thought it was the coolest thing she had ever seen. Worth every pink penny...




Mermaid costume....thanks Gma Sheryl and Gpa Bob. I swear she looks like Fancy Nancy posing in this photo. Do not step on her tail. I repeat, do not step on her tail. Talk about one mad mermaid. She wears this thing every day.


Post party fishing. Everyone needs a princess pole, right? Thanks Daddy.

One tired Dad. "Turn out the lights...the party's over...."

Yes, Faye was at the party. She was just camera shy that day. Posting on her later....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So sweet! Look at all that PINK! Makes us wish we were there. She looks so big! I love the mermaid costume. I can't wait to see what she'll be for Halloween :) Happy Birthday, Big GIRL!