I'm finding how easy it is to become self absorbed while inside the stay-at-home-mom bubble. Ahhh! But it is important to me to share tidbits with family that live far away.
Lately I'm lucky to get 10 minutes to de-fingerprint our house. Our girls are at a very busy stage! June's naps are becoming a thing of the past. She's working on taking "quiet time" in her room (right now). But as I type, Faye sounds like a loud Tazmainian Devil blabbing in her crib. Oh well. Nap time is like an olympic sport around our house. Faye is our crazy child. She's into EVERYTHING and sooo happy about it. She looks at me with a smile when she grabs something she shouldn't have. Magazines, cords, Barbie shoes, baby Jesus....yes, I constantly take stats on baby Jesus. I know I should just put him up, but it does keep the day exciting. This weekend we are attempting to put up the tree. Wheee! Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment