Thursday, January 13, 2011
Oh, no. It's bad casserole night! When my cupboard and fridge get low I am guilty of surfing online to find a interesting recipe that encompasses my odds and ends. Ugh. If my picky 3 year old won't eat it...nothing is new, Faye will. If Faye won't eat it....look out Olive, it could be coming your way. If Olive won't eat it, well, Matt there will be tons on yummy casserole for you to take for lunches. I'll get the Tupperware ready! It is such a challenge at our house to find something that works for everyone. Now I know why we ate a lot of casseroles and crock pot concoctions growing up. Convenience. If you don't like it "Just fix yourself another damn quesadilla, Kip!" Life is pretty simple when you can blog about your dinner, huh? I love it.
June (aka Snow White) keeping me company while a attempt to clean the bedroom.
The path of distruction!! Note the big pile of laundry she has artfully arranged in the room. It keeps going and going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment