
I just had to share that I have relaunched my art website. I have jewelry and prints from original paintings showcased. This is not a sales pitch by any means! Artists just love to share what they've been up to. :) It's not that I have more time on my hands now (two walking, blabbing, busy girls), I must just be a little more rested. When Faye was in the newborn stage all my design work and painting came to a halt, of course. Now lately, I've been able to paint a little here and there. Ahhh. Feels so good!
Check it out!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/hpiepel
As a side note, I swear what ever I do, the girls do. They love their mom. June see me painting or what not...what do you think we do the rest of the afternoon? Faye has learned how to color, too. So stinkin' cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment