Wednesday:
The girls had breakfast with Grandma Sheryl this morning at 7 am. Matt chauffeured me to another knee surgery! Yippee! It wasn't really that big of deal...and I don't really like to talk about myself or whine to people other than my mom or my husband. :) BUT, I did have to share what Olive was up to while I was in surgery and the girls were playing at Gma's....
Okay, so there was supposed to be a movie clip here...but I'm not getting it to download properly. :) Olive somehow shut herself in our master bath and attempted to eat her way out. She has completely chewed away the door jam and some of the door, eaten all of the trash and licked the toilet bowl dry. GROSS!!
Anyone want a over-sized, anxious, trash-eating dog? This isn't as bad as the time she ate the wall (yes, the wall) at our Colorado home...or the time she ate Gma and Gpa Piepel's french doors (expensive taste with that episode). Matt went on a cleaning rampage and cursed at the dog a bit. I told him get it out now while the kids are gone!
All is good when the girls came home. June had a million questions about the bandage and Olive's behavior. She also keeps telling me, "Mom, you are not supposed to be walking around or standing that much!" Well, Missy. I suppose she will be monitoring my television time as well, checking to make sure my eyes aren't red. Faye came back with a new word. "No, no no no no!" HA ha ha ha! It's not like I haven't said it to her at home before. Somehow Gma must have made an impression. :) Love it.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment