Sunday, October 23, 2011
Our family goes to the nearby state parks quite a bit on the weekends. We love to hike at Jester and check out the docs and sand at Big Creek. Today we really enjoyed the almost 70 degree weather.


They are looking less than thrilled to have photos taken. Seriously girls! Why do they do this?!!

Yesterday we went trick-or-treating at the DM zoo. I think the girls had a pretty good time. It was fun to see the other kids in costume and get candy and ice cream bars, of course. I think the best was that we ended our trip by an impromptu visit to see Gma Sheryl and Gpa Bob. They could have cared less about candy.
Love this photo. :) Yes, this is Faye's first taste of candy. Ugh. I was a bit bummed. I don't know why....she's had her share of cupcakes, cake, ice cream, etc. Somehow candy seems so much worse. We let her wash it down with a mini-sized Mt Dew. Just kidding.

My princess mermaid (with eyeshadow and lipstick, I might add) and my kitty. Note: the kitty is gnawing on a beef stick. Faye loves her beef sticks. Back off!!
Who doesn't loove a pair of wax fangs?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment