Friday, June 22, 2012

Ahh! I'm officially having my first art show! Polk City is having an art festival July 21-22. I was invited to be one of the guest artists. Okay, at first I wasn't that worked up over it. I was picturing myself set up on the square lawn with my paintings and a squirmy child in my lap, right next to a lady that makes potholders and jam. WELL, now that I've done a little snooping at the other artists...I think I have to really try!! We will see what this stay at home mom (WITH NO TIME IN THE WORLD) can pull off. Can you tell I'm nervous? I've developed a bit of an eye twitch.

More details to come. If you have any advice or babysitting services to offer, please call.

Now to whip out 8 new paintings....magically snapping my fingers, like Geenie...nothing. Hopefully I can channel my nerves into creativity? Ha ha ha!

No comments: