We are ready for him!! Just thought I'd share the space we created for our little guy. I'm pretty excited, to say impatient would be an understatement. Today I am 37 weeks, but measuring at a lovely 39.5 weeks. No that doesn't mean that he will be here early or that I've had too much ice cream. He's just big....so they think. It could have something to do with the fact that my husband was such a big baby. Anyway, we have a few last touches for the room but for the most part it is as ready as can be.

Now leaving the tranquil baby room and a trip down to the living room. The girls are showing some signs of impatience as well. Besides being cooped up with tonsil surgery, now we are on spring break with 20 degree weather. Let's just say.....they need out! They crack me up.
No comments:
Post a Comment