Wednesday, April 24, 2013


Okay, so more pictures soon! I promise. This mamma is BUSY! Tuesdays and Thursdays I have all three kiddos at home. Whew. Now that we have all of Leon's newborn doctor appointments out of the way and neighbors are trickling in with meals (love this)....I can slow down and soak it all up. I love this baby stuff.

Today, Leon had is two week appointment. I can't believe he's only two weeks! He's so big and strong it's easy to forget he is so new. Sounds weird, I know. Anyway, not that I'm big into comparing baby statistics but this guy is BIG. He is topping the charts in height, weight and head circumference. Oh, goody. A big head. :) He's already 10.6 lbs! I'm going to start lifting weights very soon to keep on top of it.

We love our little-big guy.

1 comment:

Aunt Nellie said...

What a sweetie! I hope he has his eyes open to say hi to his cousin Wilha!