Okay, so maybe Mom and Dad are more excited about this than Junebug. She was terrified at the maiden voyage. Matt didn't even hop any curbs! We are hoping she warms up to the idea soon. I told her the only thing to be scared about is how many beans her dad had eaten before riding behind him like that. She didn't even think that was funny. 5 year old humor wasn't working it's magic. Faye on the other hand, climbed up on that seat as fast as she could scramble. Her little legs don't really reach the pedals. I love how different my girls are.
June had her very last day of preschool today! She came home very excited but also very bummed that school is out. She says she misses her friends already. I'm really going to have to keep this social butterfly busy this summer. Oh yes, I also found out that one of the boys in her class cut her hair today. Yep. Not too bad, but Mom can tell.
Monday, June 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment