The Piepels are in full swing! We have finally got our head above the water from running around to school, soccer, dance, play dates, work, preschool....wow, are we busy. I have mastered drinking coffee, making lunches, and feeding kids by 7 am with my eyes closed. Literally.
Faye, Leon and I went to Center Grove Orchard. Leon is a complete maniac around that many tractors. He finally let his sister have a turn.
We touched a lot of goats right before we ate lunch.
The Rockets had a successful game this Saturday with lots of high fives, shoe mishaps, handstands, running and laughs. Coach Matt is well loved by the 4 year olds. Even Grandpa Bob got in on some dog piles on the sidelines. Don't worry, he is okay.
Matt never shuts up about toilet paper at our house. It's making everyone crazy! TOILET PAPER this...TOILET PAPER that....you only need THIS MUCH....this is too much TOILET PAPER....I've had to use the plunger three days in a row, girls....who uses this much TOILET PAPER??!! Two times this month we have been stranded with only one roll of toilet paper in the entire house. Wow did that send him into a tizzy. Then, I went to the store specifically for toilet paper and came home with everything but TOILET PAPER. My bad.
Amongst all of my super mom duties, I am finding some time to escape and pound clay out in the garage. I've been hand building and wheel throwing like crazy. Coffee mugs for Christmas!!


No comments:
Post a Comment