Monday, December 21, 2015

Our kids are WILDLY excited about Christmas this year. The paper chain hasn't been neglected one single morning. This week they have two days of school before break begins. I will need to find some major busy work for the three to keep them from sorting through the presents under the tree. 


Dressed in our holiday finest before the John Deere Christmas party.

 June had her school music concert earlier this month. Both sets of grandparents got to attend and even Aunt Becky. It was a treat! June has fantastic stage presence and loves to sing.


My mom treated me to a girls weekend trip to Chicago! We shopped, drank wine, saw the Carol King Broadway show "Beautiful", toured the Art Institute and walked 500 miles. I salivated over Monet, Picasso, Van Gogh, Leger, Kandinsky, Beckman.....I could have spent all day looking at art. It was a trip that I will always remember. Believe it or not, it was my first time away from all three kids for more that 24 hours. YIKES. Matt held down the fort quite well. He even got to babysit Grandpa Bob.

No comments: