With this beautiful, spring weather we have been spending a lot of time outside. (Sidewalk chalk, collecting rocks, looking for the peonies, stroller walks, bike rides, getting the mail, digging in the mulch, going to the park, playing "b-ball"....on and on...) June and I must have played too hard, because while I was fixing dinner the other night she conked out on the hardwood floor with her baby. I just turned my back for a second and she was snoring. Little tree fall hard!
I have to share a picture of June's after-bath curls. She likes to have her hair combed in front of the tube at night. It's so fun having a little girl! Yesterday I even got to put in a French braid.
Cousins! June and Lauren had a bake sale in Arizona a few weeks ago. Lauren was so great to show June how to play "pretend" with the cookies. Our family is headed up to Minnesota to visit this weekend. I'm sure the little ones will have a blast. No hair pulling! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment