Thursday, August 6, 2009

Here are also just a few photos from home that we have recently taken. It's been awhile since I've updated our blog!
I caught June reading to her dolls in her new bed from Grandma and Grandpa Piepel. Little does she know, she gets to try sleeping in it soon. We are picking out paint chips for the walls, shopping for a dresser, and I'm finishing a painting to hang above her bed. It's so fun to decorate a little girl's room.



Her birthday breakfast menu: Cyclone Eggs with Parmesan, Whole Wheat Bagel with Cream Cheese and special sprinkles, Mixed Fruit. It looks super disgusting and unhealthy...but so untrue. No, we don't do this everyday. :)


June and Olive doing the "giant puzzle". Doesn't Olive look interested? I'm sure she was.

1 comment:

Choose Joy said...

Such a cutie~! The bed rocks! I can't wait to see the finished product!