We just got back from camping at the Iowa State Fair. It's always an interesting crowd that camps...mullets, motor homes and Wranglers. June did great in the tent for her first time. She loves playing in the tent and sleeping in between Mom and Dad. When we got back to Polk City, June helped me pick 30+ tomatoes from our little garden. I had to take a produce picture! I'm the only one in our family that really eats tomatoes so I've been giving a lot away or trading other neighbor gardeners.
June has really grown up this week. She not only has transitioned to the "big girl bed", she has decided she wants to use the potty. Whew! Oh yeah, and she says she's pregnant. She really likes being a big girl and tells me almost daily that she wants a little sister. We are supposed to travel down to Missouri for Grandma June's 85 birthday this weekend. It will be a true test of her potty training readiness. Wish us luck.
1 comment:
I love the picture of her in the mirror. She will cherish that picture when she grows up!
Post a Comment