We have been enjoying the last few days of 80 degree weather. June loves getting messy with sidewalk chalk, going down her slide in the back yard, helping me water plants, finding frogs, playing with her friend Camden in the driveway, swimming in the lake...
Today June went to a music/dance class at the library. I was amazed at how well she could follow the teacher's instructions. At home, I swear I say "please listen to Mom" at least a dozen times a day. :) She danced, clapped, played instruments and bounced a lot. She could keep right up with the 4 year olds...kind of terrifying. She's such a big girl.
I'm now 18 weeks in my pregnancy. It's going really fast this time. I started to feel kicks about a week ago! It's such a cool feeling to have again. The baby seems to kick the most when I sit at the computer or wear a seat belt.
No comments:
Post a Comment