So it's been awhile since we have posted any updates. There isn't much going on, but yet we have been really busy. Does that make sense? :) We've been running around for baby related appointments like crazy. Last week we had one almost every day, except Friday. All is fine, baby is good and mom is good. I'm just really ready for our new addition to be here. 3 1/2 weeks, in case you're counting like I am. June is probably thinking I am really lame to play with at this point. I don't really have the energy or dancing skills that I used to. We've also been hibernating inside with our arctic-like weather. They know us really well at the library, however.
Last weekend we took June to her 2nd Cyclone basketball game. She was in awe and very well behaved. She really love seeing the cheerleaders (oh, great) and got to give Cy a high five. Uncle Jesse came along and got to spend a little time with her, which she loved. Getting her coat on when it was over was not fun. She tells me every day that she wants to go to another basketball game.
I also just had to post a video of June's latest creative activity: dress up. She has quite the imagination lately. She told us two nights ago at dinner that she was growing another tail and that she was sitting on it. It's yellow, of course and I guess her last tail fell off. Hmmmm.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the red nose!
Post a Comment