Friday, January 22, 2010

This is the moon the night before June was born. Matt was so funny, taking all of these photos...so excited to be a dad. Last night we also got to see the moon. We had a really good false alarm from this next baby. I started getting contractions around 4:00 yesterday, which intensified quite a bit by 7:00 or so. We were conveniently visiting Grandma Sheryl and Gpa Bob, so Matt and I figured, "why not just go get it checked out while we are in town". Three hours later we were sent home! Ahhh! Still with contractions but with no baby. :) No big deal. We didn't really have our bags completely together anyway. We did get a great tour of the maternity ward and I got in about 2 hours of walking the halls. Matt put our bags in the car this morning, just in case. June was a trouper, being woken up at 10:30 and shuttled home. She chit-chatted in the car the entire way. Today has been a pajama day for June and I, and poor Matt is probably glazed over at his work computer. Whew!

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Choose Joy said...

Oooooh! Camo came during a full moon and a snow storm....Are there any storms coming? Be prepared! Praying for you guys:)