She is so beautiful! I love the way you are so gently touching her and she is so reluctant to open her eyes and respond. And I do see Matt in her face. We all know that she will change hundreds of times here in the next year, so we'll see many resemblances as time goes by. She is beautiful. I want to hold her!!! Love, Grandma Ann
2 comments:
She is so beautiful! I love the way you are so gently touching her and she is so reluctant to open her eyes and respond. And I do see Matt in her face. We all know that she will change hundreds of times here in the next year, so we'll see many resemblances as time goes by. She is beautiful. I want to hold her!!! Love, Grandma Ann
Look at her!! Those little eyes look as though they are changing color a little bit. I like the shirt(!) Grandma Ann
Post a Comment