Welcome FAYE LUELLE PIEPEL!
February 7th, 8 lb 11 oz, 8:11 pm
Here are just a few random shots. Family is way excited to see I'm sure, so sorry for the overload of shots. The first shot is of Matt and I shortly after my water broke and getting ready to head out the door. We were so excited. :) Faye is doing great and has quite a voice. She hasn't given us much sleep in the past 3 days but we love every minute of it. June is really trying to perform her big sister role as much as possible. She's understanding a little more each day I can tell. She was pretty excited to see that Faye got her some dress up "princess" shoes. She's mommy's helper in heals so far. :)
Love to all. We will update again soon!
Matt, Hanna, June and Faye
No comments:
Post a Comment