We have been loving making our own play dough lately. My first batch gave me major flashbacks to my 80's childhood with a hippie mom. :) I think the girls and I used a world record amount of food coloring that day. Sugar cookies with frosting...playdough...Anyway, it's been quite crafty around here lately. The girls love it. Matt loves coming home to such excited kids, too.
Thursday, December 15, 2011
June had her first preschool program! She and her 20+ Montessori buds really showed off their American sign language skills to holiday music. She was a perfect mimic of her teacher, Ms. Betsy. June, of course, threw in a few June-like twirls and extra dance moooves. This girl LOVES to be on stage. Can't wait to hear her in the church play on Sunday.



This is June posing for me. Ha! Silly kid.
We have been loving making our own play dough lately. My first batch gave me major flashbacks to my 80's childhood with a hippie mom. :) I think the girls and I used a world record amount of food coloring that day. Sugar cookies with frosting...playdough...Anyway, it's been quite crafty around here lately. The girls love it. Matt loves coming home to such excited kids, too.
I dropped the camera right after this shot to prevent Faye from falling off the chair. Supermom powers...
June showing off her play dough "hot dog". (Note: she has dressed herself. I do not let my kids wear tank tops in the winter. I promise.)
We have been loving making our own play dough lately. My first batch gave me major flashbacks to my 80's childhood with a hippie mom. :) I think the girls and I used a world record amount of food coloring that day. Sugar cookies with frosting...playdough...Anyway, it's been quite crafty around here lately. The girls love it. Matt loves coming home to such excited kids, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment