Faye sitting next to her buddy, Emily.

Today was a special day for Faye. She got to attend Baby Ballet! Faye was an excellent listener and did the proper stretches before dancing. She sat at the mirror when asked and held momma's hand. June was a big helper and tagged along, pretending to be everyone's mother. Both girls are sound asleep in bed as I post. A morning of dancing can wear little piepel out, I guess. :) It's a small town when every dancer in your class is a neighbor. The girls all know eachother, as well as the moms. We when for coffee on the square beforehand. Fun little Tuesday morning!
I have several posts to catch up on....Christmas, Matt's birthday, MN trip....I might try to sneak in my missed posts later. We've been up to a lot lately, and my computer time has been at the bottom of my priorities.
No comments:
Post a Comment