Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Yes, a few of these photos are a month old...but why not.

It was unbelievable to do sidewalk chalk on our driveway in jackets after Christmas. The girls are posing on their self portraits. We had a bonfire that day as well. Crazy Iowa weather. I'm cross country skiing with my brother this weekend. Ha!

Matt had a birthday breakfast this year. We made biscuits and gravy at the crack of dawn! I'm sure my recipe has no comparison to Justin Simon...but that was the request. Matt is 34!! According to me he has one year left to be cool. Live it up baby!

Bath time at our house is a party. Faye, once undressed, usually darts off to the dress up clothes and scratches her bare bum like there is no tomorrow. Ahhh. Must feel good. The cowgirl attire is to compete with the NY naked cowboy, I think.

Amongst all the usual kid chaos around here...I've finished (I think) another painting. This one is for Faye. If you look close you can see Grandpa Ernie's silo, a stairway to Heaven, the ISU campanile...

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: