Today this snack was waiting for Junebug when she came home from school.
We are very excited about our news! He is healthy and growing right on track. Last night neither Matt or myself slept the best, due to pure excitement. Even though I was operating on 4 hours of shuteye, I felt like dancing in the living room with Faye all day. I was absolutely convinced we were having a girl AGAIN. I told Matt if it was a boy I would feel as if we won the lottery. Maybe I should buy a ticket? Matt claimed if it was another girl, he was hanging taxidermy in the house. Whew! Glad we escaped that one!
June hasn't honestly put her shish-ka-bob sign down yet. It's 5:14 and she got home at 3:30. One very excited big sister. Faye is pretty funny about the whole thing. I'm not sure how much she really understands. She keeps looking inside her shirt today for a baby. Faye also told me that her new baby brother will be her king and she is the queen. Sweet.
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment