Okay, so I have heard why is the photographer never shown on your blog?! Ha ha! Well, here you have it. I am a beaming 22 weeks pregnant and feel basically like a supermodel these days (sarcasm). If I hear another complete stranger tell me I have a LONG way to go in my pregnancy again....I feel like it's gone super fast. ANYWAY. Painting the boy's room is a project lately. We've purchased 2 gallons of paint on a whim. I haven't like either one. :) Now we have moved on to a light grey, Night Owl. Safe choice I think. I'm so indecisive these days! Matt is so patient.
We got some new chairs for the kitchenette table. The girls are in heaven with box houses. We took them outside yesterday to decorate them and add windows, etc. Seriously, they haven't had such creative play for a long time. I had time to bake a lasagna last night! Olive laying in the living room always cracks me up. She is always in the way, but careless about what might be going on around her. It can be a Pandora dance party or a pretend doctor clinic...her position never changes even when given multiple shots to her pink belly.
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment