Friday, September 6, 2013

Be prepared to be overwhelmed with Piepel tales. I'm feeling photo happy.

 June came home from school the other day in a creative storm. It's that kind of creativity that you have to "get out" or you'll burst. Well, she frantically made Faye an Earth costume. She picked the blue shirt and pants and taped various pieces of green paper all over her. Whew. Faye felt so special and was zooming all over the house like she was in space.

 Look at what happens when you learn to read!!! June's first official "to do" list. I've become my mother. I made one for myself and for Matt as well. Faye had jobs as well, just not written down.

Faye and I harvested her sunflowers today. She thought they looked sad and sang to them. We also pulled out the neglected zinnias and cosmos to make room for new strawberry plants! Our neighbor just delivered some runners on their radio flyer wagon. :) Faye loves her garden. You give her a pair of scissors and a good song and she is set.

No comments: