Grandma Betty turned 90! Wow. She is an amazing woman. Honest and thankful. I've always enjoyed Grandma Betty's advice, it's 90 percent dead on.
"Keep walking Hanna. Keep moving, always moving" Advice given to me while pregnant.
"Give some things up. Just let them go, your house can wait. Enjoy those kids." Advice given about raising three kids.
"Get them in the dirt. Teach those little ones about your garden. And send me a picture!" Gardening advice.
We love you Grandma Betty! June will never forget the first time you held Faye. Faye turned purple she was so mad. :) Betty just smiled.
Duh, I got so caught up in Betty I forgot to mention Matt! Ha! He was on house arrest with a lousy cold. It was best not to give that to her on her birthday but he was so upset to have missed her party. We brought him a desert sampler plate. My fantastic parents tagged along to help kid wrangle in his place. How great was that??!!
No comments:
Post a Comment