"Mom, I'm going to be sooo good at school. I'm going to do everything the teacher says."
"Mom, I want to make a mermaid card for Miss Betsy."
"Mom, I know a really healthy snack that we could eat at preschool....RASPBERRIES. Isn't that healthy, Mom?"
"Mom, I want to go to preschool RIGHT NOW." (9:00 am)
"Mom, don't take a wrong turn today. Do you remember how to get there?"
"Good job Mom! You didn't get lost!"
Faye on the other hand, screamed and cried the entire 12 minutes home. I'm not sure if she was mad June got to stay and she didn't or if she didn't want to say bye. Who knows....she was just very ticked off. Most moms, I hear, cry on their way home the first "drop off". Well, I laughed. Faye was just to entertaining. I might also note that she continues to act out in her crib at the moment. I'm hearing airplane sounds, family member names, "ba-bye" and jumping. Usually she's out like a light.
Anyway, can't wait to go get June and hear about her day. My big girl. Sniff sniff.
No comments:
Post a Comment