Monday, February 13, 2012

Faye is TWO!! We celebrated her birthday this Sunday. It was at home, simple and sweet.

June and Faye picked out the butterfly cake pan at the library. We searched for an airplane but had no luck. The butterfly worked just fine. She would have been happy with a gorilla too. :)

Everyone is making a party hat from recycled Trader Joe bags and valentine decorations.

The cake was a marital collaboration this year. We are thinking of entering something in the state fair together. Ha. Matt really did enjoy this I think.


Grandparents all cozy in the chair together getting ready to watch the gift opening. The party hats/sash look great.

Faye got a new bike from Mom and Dad. She LOVES it. Today when I was scooping the drive she disappeared to go jump on her bike in the garage. We let her take it for spins in the basement. She will catch up with June before you know it.



Happy birthday my sweet crazy wild child. I love you!

No comments: