
We have a new "art wall" at our house! At first I was thinking...Ahhh, what did I do that for?! I wasn't so sure about having a black wall. But now I LOVE it. June is getting to explore mural making! She has more creativity than she knows what to do with. Her first drawing was a mermaid, of course. Now, a house and cactus scene. I'm guessing Grandma Piepel's house in AZ? Anyway, it has been fun. I'm of course thinking of all the educating I can use it for...or hopefully to preoccupy kids while cooking dinner. I'm sure you will see more posts on this. :)

June is SOOO EXCITED! She can chew gum!! Yesterday she had about 5 half pieces of pink bubblemint. It's sugar free, so I figure go at it. She's very responsible with it so far, too. She wants me to bring a piece when I pick her up from school so she can wave goodbye to her teacher with gum in her mouth. So funny. I am trying to get her to chew a little more quietly. All I hear is smack, smack, smack, slurp. Gross.
3 comments:
LOVE your chalk wall, looks great! Fun too :)
That is a great idea! Perfect size and location.
Okay, just so you know...it is SUPER messy. Oh, well. I can live with it for now. But, messy kids and messy wall.
Post a Comment