Monday, May 7, 2012




June had her first double header on Saturday. Wow, Matt and I feel old! We spent from 10:00 until 1:00 at the ball field. Faye was a great cheerleader with plenty of snacks and Grandma Sheryl to keep her entertained. June was so stinking cute. I didn't catch her chasing any butterflies, however, she did always manage to draw her name in the dirt in whatever position she played. She usually had to dump her glove filled with dirt/gravel before she could catch the grounders. She also came all the way from the dugout during the game to have Grandma feel her hot forehead. June couldn't believe her head was sweating! This princess doesn't typically sweat, so I guess it was a big deal. :) The coach has a great sense of humor and a lot of patience for these little girls. It was a very entertaining game.

No comments: