Thursday, August 29, 2013

And the first day of preschool for Faye began. She did great. She came out beaming to see Mom. I of course and been drilling her with questions to get a glimpse of what her first day was like. She is a girl of few words. I'm used to June talking my ear off for 40 minutes after school each day. I guess with Faye I might just have to relax a little and let the news leak on it's own. I'm getting piece by piece as the afternoon goes on. :) All she talked about on the way home was how bad she needed to use the bathroom, about a boy crying in class and her galoshes again!!

 Leon has been shipped everywhere today and did just fine. Today he was awake during the traveling and napped whenever we got home. Good baby. I actually did a little cleaning this morning!







June had to share a little of the spotlight during morning chores. I should have predicted that she would be right on Faye's toes to make sure she was doing all of her duties. Everyday June gets home from school Faye always asks her in a very jubilant voice "June, how was school June??!!!" I talked with June about how wonderful it will be to ask Faye that same question when she gets home. Ha!!

No comments: