June's first day of Kindergarten!! No nerves for this girl. She was very excited and confident about her first day. I had to tell her "Wait for mom!!" on the walk/run to the bus. She is excited about meeting new friends and to have cheese pizza again. (Evidently the school pizza is the best there is, according to June. Ha!)

There she goes! Roger the bus driver greeted her with a wave. I wasn't too emotional until I saw my neighbor friend sitting in her driveway with her 2 year old. She was sobbing! Pretty cute. They had come out to watch June. And yes, that got to me.
Faye, Leon and I carried on. We ran Faye's legs off and took her on a 2 mile bike ride to the park with friends. Faye immediately ran to the garden when we got home to check on her sunflowers. It will be fun to see Faye transition with her big sis in school. I'm sure she will be missed.


No comments:
Post a Comment