Here we go again, sending another one off!! Sniff sniff. Faye starts school next week at Cottontail Creek Montessori Preschool. She is really excited that she got Ms. Betsy for a teacher. Today we dropped off our supplies and had some introductions. Faye was a little apprehensive and confused at why she didn't stay. I'm sensing some major nerves. :) She was also a little worked up over leaving her galoshes there. She told me about it in the car about ten times. I did my best to explain that they are to keep at school for rainy or muddy days. Ha! She will be going Tuesday and Thursday mornings for only a couple hours. I'm sure Leon and I will be grocery shopping or walking the trail. There is something about sending your kid to preschool the first time. It's sooo stinking hard on moms! I wish I could be a fly on the wall. Faye will do great, she is very ready to start having some of her own moments.
She is only 3 but Faye looks so big in this photo.
Ms. Betsy and Faye. This was also June's preschool teacher.
When we got home, we called Dad to tell him all about it.



No comments:
Post a Comment